Terms of Service
Last Updated: 28/02/2022
Throughout this Agreement, we may use certain words or phrases, and it is important that you understand the meaning of each. The list is not all-encompassing and no definition should be considered binding to the point that it renders this Agreement nonsensical:
- “Agreement” refers to these Terms of Service.
- “Service” refers to the services that we provide, including our themes and our Site itself.
- “Site” refers to our website, https://pixitheme.com.
- “PixiTheme” refers to our company, known as “PixiTheme Inc”; our Site; our Service; or a combination of all or some of the preceding definitions, depending on the context in which the word is used.
- “User” refers to anyone who uses our Service, including general visitors to our Site.
- “You” refers to you, the person who is entering into this Agreement with PixiTheme.
What PixiTheme Offers
PixiTheme is an online company that creates HTML, React, Vue, Angular and WordPress themes. Currently, we sell these themes exclusively on Themeforest.net (“Themeforest”). Themeforest controls the transaction, pricing, support policy and manages the license for each purchase.
PixiTheme offers technical support to anyone who buys our theme from Themeforest. This support is offered on our company website, located at http://theme-fusion.com/supportand the support policyand support pricingis controlled by Themeforest.net
When a User buys our theme from Themeforest, they receive a Themeforest purchase code which allows them to sign up at our support center to access our support. We only offer support to verified buyers of our theme from Themeforest.
We have a team of support gurus who manage our support services and interact with Users.
In order to use our Service, you must meet a number of conditions, including but not limited to:
- You must not be in violation of any embargoes, export controls, or other countries or having jurisdiction over this Agreement, PixiTheme, and yourself.
- You must be the minimum age required to enter into a contract in the area in which you reside, and, in any event, must not be less than 18 years of age.
- You must, if signing up on behalf of an organization, be authorized by that organization to bind it to this Agreement and you agree that you and the organization will be jointly and severally liable for any breaches hereof.
- You must provide us with personal information and other information that we deem necessary to provide you with our Service.
Nature Of Service
PixiTheme offers templates but makes no representations, warranties, or endorsements about the content displayed using such templates. You acknowledge that, unless otherwise stated, PixiTheme does not endorse the content of any website which uses its templates and you agree to release us from any liability arising from or relating to the acts or omissions of any of our Users whether in relation to their use of our templates or otherwise.
Role Of Use
You must not:
- Violate the laws of the Emirate of Ajman, the United Arab Emirates, or any foreign political entity having jurisdiction over this Agreement, whether or not the foreign political entity is a country or a subdivision (such as a state or province) or municipality (such as a city, town, county, or region) of a foreign country.
- Post or send anything violent, threatening, pornographic, racist, hateful, or otherwise objectionable according to the opinion of PixiTheme.
- Infringe on anyone’s intellectual property rights, defame anyone, impersonate anyone, or otherwise violate the rights of a third party.
- Hack, crack, phish, SQL inject, or otherwise compromise the security or integrity of the PixiTheme Site, Service, or its Users’ computers.
- Do anything else which could bring PixiTheme into disrepute or violate the rights of any person.
You agree not to copy, distribute, display, disseminate, or otherwise reproduce any of the information on the Site without receiving our prior written permission.
PixiTheme must be assured that it has the right to use the content that is posted to its Site by its Users. Such content may include, but is not limited to, photographs, videos, text, audio, and other materials. Whenever submitting content to our Site, you agree that you are granting us a non-exclusive, universal, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable, commercial and non-commercial right to use, distribute, sell, publish, and otherwise make use of the content that you submit to us. You warrant to us that you have the right to grant us this right over the content, and that you will indemnify us for any loss resulting from a breach of this warranty and defend us against claims regarding the same.
Revocation Of Consent
We may revoke our consent for your use of our intellectual property, or any other permission granted to you under this Agreement, at any time. You agree that if we so request, you must take immediate action to remove any usage of our intellectual property that you may have engaged in, even if it would cause a loss to you.
- Your name.
- The name of the party whose copyright has been infringed, if different from your name.
- The name and description of the work that is being infringed.
- The location on our website of the infringing copy.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted work described above is not authorized by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner) and is not otherwise permitted by law.
You must sign this notification electronically and send it to our Copyright Agent at [email protected].
We recommend that you send us similar information to that above in regards to any allegation of trademark infringement, and we will address it as soon as practicable.
Termination & Cancellation
PixiTheme reserves all rights afforded to us under this Agreement as well as under the provisions of any applicable law. Our non-enforcement of any particular provision or provisions of this Agreement or any applicable law should not be construed as our waiver of the right to enforce that same provision under the same or different circumstances at any time in the future.
Assignment Of Right
You may not assign your rights and/or obligations under this Agreement to any other party without our prior written consent. We may assign our rights and/or obligations under this Agreement to any other party at our discretion.
We may amend this Agreement from time to time. When we amend this Agreement, we will update this page accordingly and require you to accept the amendments in order to be permitted to continue using our Service.